You and Your Wedding
Your Wedding Package
Officiant Fee: $495 +HST
- A personality that authentically cares about celebrating and making the most important day of your life meaningful and enjoyable.
- Two face to face consultations.
- The first consultation includes an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony options. It is also a good way to get to know each other and get a feel on how the wedding will go.
- The second consultation will be the time we ‘talk through’ what will happen on your wedding day, confirm wording and other details. This can also be done over the phone or Skype/Zoom/Facebook Video messenger.
- Arriving approx. 30 min before your ceremony, conducting your beautiful customized wedding. It will be a service that will leave you and your guests pleased with how smooth and authentic everything went.
- Helpful, professional, hands on support with the entire ceremony experience on your wedding day. I will collaborate with all the professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a stress free experience.
- Access to help guide you throughout the entire wedding planning process.
- Your choice of a simple ‘civil’ wedding service, or ‘religious’ ceremony
- Your choice of vows and wording in the service
- Following the ceremony; Marriage Registry filing and mailing of your completed marriage licence to the Office of the Registrar General. (*Registered mail for full package weddings)
- Choice of your location: whether in your back yard or living room, inside, outside, location is completely your choice.
- Long after your wedding ceremony has taken place, your wedding Officiant is available for ongoing support and encouragement in your marriage
- NEW!! Included is the use of my YORKVILLE EXM-MOBILE Portable speaker and Mic for most indoor/outdoor weddings. (no need to rent a sound system)
- Wedding Rehearsal: $100.00 +HST (*for extra piece of mind)
- Out of town weddings: Please discuss with Mike Zenker if outside Kitchener/Waterloo/St. Jacobs/Elmira
“The Get-Away” Wedding Package
Officiant Fee: $199 +HST
- Pre-Wedding phone or email Consultation to answer any questions regarding the licensing, the ceremony and general wedding information.
- A brief pre-designed Wedding Ceremony – All that’s really needed is the couple and two witnesses.
- The Get-away package is a simple ceremony designed for those who are perhaps traveling to a wedding destination to celebrate their wedding with friends and family and would like the legal matters cared for in Canada. All that’s required is a valid Ontario Marriage License, and two legal aged witnesses (*16 years of age). Simple, Quick and Done! This brief ceremony can take all of five to fifteen minutes. With your direction (including personal vows, if you so choose) and input, it’s still our desire to make it personal and meaningful as you legally finalize your marriage.
- Ideal for the simplest type of wedding; the ‘no frills’ option.
- Your choice of ‘civil or religious’ service
- Want a ‘Great Friend’ to do your wedding but isn’t licensed? This package is perfect, meet with me, do the legal work, and your friend can perform the ‘public’ ceremony.
- Location for this wedding is at my office, maximum number of guests 10.
- available Weekdays 9am – 4pm (*no weekends) (ask about flexibility)
- Witnesses: need a witness or two? $25 per witness can be supplied
Other Services Offered
- Renewal Of Vows
- Pre-Marriage Prep (a few sessions to help prepare for an incredible future)
- Compassionate ‘end of life’ wedding (in a hospital or hospice)
Officiant: Rev. Michael Zenker